Enrol with Us
Our School Agreement with you upon enrolment of your tamariki.
The school Principal, staff, and Board of Trustees agree to :
• Make sure that Moerewa School is an exciting place for your child.
• Deliver quality learning programmes and safe learning environments for your child.
• Make contact with you and keep you informed over any issues regarding your child
• Make time available when you wish to contact us
• Act quickly on any concerns or incidents you or your child report to us.
You will find the necessary forms for enrolment on this page. Alternatively you can call at the school office for an enrolment pack.
You will need to bring your child’s birth certificate when enrolling. We also need to see their immunisation record so please bring this at time of enrolling or as soon as possible afterwards. Before your child starts you will have a meeting with either the Principal or Deputy Principal. This gives us a chance to get to know you and your child before they start. We can also then ensure teachers are prepared for new arrivals in their classrooms. Either call in or phone 0800MOEREWA to make an appointment and bring along completed forms.
Along with the enrolment form you will find information on our school uniform, including costs. Should you be requiring WINZ assistance to purchase the uniform you should ask for the WINZ uniform form at the school office.
Also attached is the Rheumatic Fever consent form. This allows Ngati Hine Health Trust nurses to do throat swabs when your child has a sore throat.
Finally, we hope to see you at school soon. Just pop in to the school office and we will take it from there. See you soon!